Teacher training

Teacher Training programmes are in demand; all new teachers in Further Education must gain a Licence to Practise.

We offer courses for those looking to become Teaching Assistants  or work in Childcare , such as CACHE Certificates.

In particular we offer specific qualifications; CELTA  for those wishing to teach English and CAVA  for those who wish to become internal verifiers and the ITQ

For a full list of all teaching qualfications - click here .

For a full list of all childcare qualfications - click here .