Who are these courses for?
For students at advanced level who want to improve their general English language skills, develop confidence in speaking, improve their writing skills, develop language learning techniques and strategies.
You will study:
- The main structures of the language with confidence and fluency.
- Communication for a variety of social situations using strategies for authentic speech.
- A wide range of vocabulary and use of language. Effective learning strategies.
- A variety of writing tasks that show awareness of target reader and register.
- A variety of reading and listening strategies to develop understanding and communication.
- Organisation of writing tasks and expression on ideas with a high level of accuracy.
- All aspects of the Cambridge English Certificate in Advanced English
Students can start the class on a weekly basis, with a minimum booking of 6 weeks.
Attend a testing session Monday - Friday, at the Southgate Campus - 10am - 16.00pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cost of course books and exams are not included in course fees.
- Approximate cost of Cambridge exams £50-£90 depending on the level; see IELTS official website for fees.
- Approximate cost of course books £25-£30