Who are these courses for?
For students at upper-intermediate - advanced level who want to improve their general English language skills, develop confidence in speaking, improve their writing skills, develop language learning techniques and strategies..
You will study:
- The main structures of the language with confidence and fluency.
- Communication for a variety of social situations using strategies for authentic speech.
- A wide range of vocabulary and use of language. Effective learning strategies.
- A variety of writing tasks that show awareness of target reader and register.
- A variety of reading and listening strategies to develop understanding and communication.
- Organisation of writing tasks and expression on ideas with a high level of accuracy.
- All aspects of the Cambridge English Certificate in Advanced English.
Students can start the class on a weekly basis, with a minimum booking of 6 weeks. Attend a testing session Monday - Friday, 10am - 16.00pm on Southgate Campus or email email@example.com
- The cost of course books and exams are not included in course fees.
- Approximate cost of Cambridge exams £50-£90 depending on the level; see IELTS official website for fees.
- Approximate cost of course books £25-£30