HE courses at Barnet and Southgate College: You DON'T have to go away to Uni to get on!
Why study HE at Barnet and Southgate College?
A supportive, friendly, local environment
- More personal one to one support compared to a huge university campus.
- Tutorial programmes ensure that students are well informed about employment, skills requirements and the job market, encouraging students to create a Career Development Plan.
- Expert assessment of additional learning support needs
ensures our HE students receive the support to allow them to succeed.
- Support workshops
for students who may need help with Maths, IT, English or presentation skills.
- Smaller class sizes increasing your opportunity for one to one attention
- Our fees are significantly more affordable than many universities
Strong links with employers
- Regular speakers and masterclasses alongside regular visits to local employers and internship opportunities
- Internship placement - our links with local and central London employers ensure interesting, relevant and challenging placements, which of course lead to the best job opportunities.
- All Barnet and Southgate HE students gain access to the REED NCFE Job Shop - supporting you into employment
Read our current Higher Education Guide
Browse our full time HE courses
Browse our part time HE courses
Higher Education partners
University of Hertfordshire
College of Osteopaths
London South Bank University
Our awarding affiliates have assessment regulations that students on our higher education courses must read.
Assessment regulations for Middlesex University
If you have any questions or require further information about higher education please contact
In this section